(last updated Jan 13tht 2013)
Welcome to JO-SQL - a versatile multiuser database with reusable parts.
A presentation about architecture and main feature
In short, the database
- provides configurable multiuser access through shared memory.
Most parameters are runtime configurable.
- can directly or via a server process access tables. A PERL
frontend to the server exists as well.
- does table access from the SQL layer via an API so other drivers
can be plugged in easily.
- comes along with a shell front end for easy use and scripting.
- extends SQL with programming facilities to serve as a powerful
- is carefully layered to allow using various parts independently.
Various test and demo programs show how to re-use parts for own
The full tarball including all sources is at
Any questions, bugs, improvements, mail to
my-first-name AT die-Schoens DOT de
A smaller version without server and network library can be found at
As detailed on the main page, alternatively a Windows version or a merged
version is available on demand. Just drop me an email.